Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

AN INFLUENTI@L COLUMN ON INFOSYS C@MPUS CONNECT TR@INING PROGRAMME

                             

                               I came to know from my friends that  INFOSYS is going to conduct a training programme in our college,Vinayaka Mission's Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College as part of INFOSYS CAMPUS  CONNECT .When i came to know about this, my happinees was beyond the limit.But,due to certain circumstances ,i was not able 2 join the very first batch of training.But,i joined the third batch...Each batch had 120 students........splitted into two batches again..60..&..60.Training was for 5 days from 21st to 25th of January......followed by 4 assessments...Sheethal Mohithe was our mentor from INFOSYS.Training covered various sessions on team work , presentation skills ,group discussion, assertiveness behaviour ,interview skills and so..on....
                                                         
                                                           If someone ask me,what changes the INFOSYS Training had given me ,I have answers for them.My confidence level really got improved from its depth..Before training ,when i say "i can do tht..","y..should not  I?" ,i was trying to expose or showcase myself  as a confident person infront of others ,eventhough my mind was just confused with my statements that i made.I was not practical at all. I always tried to mug up the great sayings available on books and internet  to enhance my confidence level.Actually, i was not having  belief in myself ,so,that i can do that work or i can perform upto that level.More than, one  month had over after training,but,till now,i don't know ,what magic people from INFOSYS  have done on me.........Now,on sincerely speaking,whenever i agree for new works or while taking any new responsiblities, am getting an answer from my mind  that i will be able 2 cross hurdles and reach my destination..Really, i don't know how i should express it .But,onething i can say, my confidence level really got increased  from its root itself...Now,its  not shown in my words,its really visible in my activities... My myself got prepared to face ,whatever thats going to happen in my life..... Leadership qualities embedded in me, got polished. Actually i was able 2 recognize the importance of the statement that  Kareena makes to Shahid  "jo inzaan real mai chahta ha,usko vahi milta hai" in JAB WE MET.
                               
                                 My English got really improved.I cannot say that,before training , my English was so bad ,so ,that i cannot express myself  but,it was just an kk type......After training,sudden increase in  my English fluency was clear .  I was also able to get an opinion from my friends and classmates  that my looks started having a professional touch. I started seems to be an energetic and enthusiastic person.I myself started doing experiments on myself to exhibit me, each day ,better than day before . Onething, i can assure ,the money i had spent on training was not in vain.        


3 comments:

  1. Sherry gud job dear
    felt great by reading all these wat u have written here and it just took me bak to the effective experience n memories that we had during the awesome training session..
    I like to tank u for tat togthr with all very best wishes for a bright future...
    From the above i was able to infer wellll tat tis INFOSYS CC is a turning point in ur life as well.. and i assure tat this will be a stepping stone of success in ur life'
    go ahead dear with such great thoughts..
    with lots of love, care n prayer
    ur Friend-
    JIBIN JABBAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    a nice article really.....
    i was searching something else in google bt my eyes just crossed over your blog.
    keep posting your thoughts. people like you are rare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    " best wishes for your future....
    keep posting.... "

    ReplyDelete