Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

am at new endeavour................

when, each day go infront of my eyes,at the last hours of the day,i always used to think what i have done today.........?
i always discovered, nothing that much important............
all the days of mine found to be very similar........
i didn't find any thirst from my heart for a new adventure........it always stayed as a standing idol........sometimes, i might be wrong...ya,obviously its me,who was not ready to lend my ears what my heart want to speak ......procrastination mentality that got watered in my character,from childhood....also have a great share......in my failures that i have undergone till now.............but,still i dont know ,from where i got the confidence to wave"bye" to my failures....n  energizing syrup ,now am receiving from inner core of my heart  to improve myself ........but,today i can say i have accomplished something ,by the commencement of this blog, the dreamproject of my last 1 year.........with that satisfaction.....i can go for sleep today.........

5 comments:

  1. it is good that you write something keep going , god bless you

    to read my blog click
    http://devakathakal.blogspot.com
    thanks
    Seby

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice....blog
    used good words ......
    and welcome on blogging world, i hope u'll post some awesome thoughts of yours and also post some of the unique and intractive knowledge of your subject which you know .....always share what you know ......
    ALL THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear i wish n pray so tat such satisfaction will always be with u in each and every day of ur life on wat ever good deed u r trying to accomplish.. so tat u can have a pleasant sleep with lots of sweet dreams to built a wonderful day ahead..
    Do welll sherry, v frnds will be always with u to support n pray for u too..


    -JIBIN JABBAR

    ReplyDelete